Statements and Policies
At Centerspace, we are committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to our goods and services, including those offered through our website.
We strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Levels A and AA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to ensure that digital content is accessible to everyone.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If at any time you require assistance with accessing our website and services, or if you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of a particular web page, please contact us at [email protected].
We Love Our Furry Friends!
We know that pets are your family too. That is why at Centerspace, we offer pet friendly apartment living. All of our apartment communities are cat and dog friendly! We welcome you and your furry friends with open arms.
- Residents are limited to two animals per rental lease
- Size restrictions, pet rental fees, monthly pet rent, and additional application fees and security deposits vary by property. For more information, please contact the Community Leader or Leasing Office.
- All residents will be asked to complete an animal addendum.
- Centerspace reserves the right to deny residency to any dog with a vicious nature or history, or a dog that injures other pets, residents, or team members.
Unacceptable breeds include but are not limited to:
- American Bull Dog
- German Shepherds
- Karelien Bear Dog
- Pit Bull
- Presa Canario
- Staffordshire Terrier
- Exotic and/or poisonous animals are not permitted.
Equal Housing Opportunity Statement
We provide housing without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, familial status, national origin, or disability or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law, including age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, creed, status with respect to public assistance. Centerspace abides by the Fair Housing Act, Equal Housing Opportunity Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
You have the right to expect equal professional service and the opportunity to consider housing options without discriminatory limitations in choice, location, pricing or any other factor. We are pleased to make reasonable accommodations to our rules, practices and procedures and to make reasonable physical modifications for the disabled upon request in accordance with all applicable laws. You will be free from harassment or intimidation for exercising your fair housing rights.
Anyone who wants to live here and meets our rental criteria is welcome!